Memaw’s Mushroom Onion Burger
- 2lb 80% Hamburger
- 1 pack Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4oz Fresh White Mushrooms Cleaned and Chopped
- 1 Pack Pepperidge Farm Onion Rolls or Brioche Rolls
- Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste
Mix 2lb Hamburger, 1 Pack Lipton Soup Mix, and 4oz Chopped White Mushrooms together.
Make into 8 even “Burger Balls” and flatten to desired thickness. (Memaw likes a chunky burger!)
Place on a preheated grilled until the desired doneness is achieved. (Memaw is a well done kind of gal.)
Memaw’s Not So Secret Sauce
- 1/2 C. Mayo
- 1TBS Ketchup
- 2 TBS Grated Horseradish
- 1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika or 1 TSP Mesquite Seasoning
- 1 tsp Corse Ground Black Peppercorn
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
In a medium size bowl combine all ingredients well, refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving . We recommend over night to allow the flavors to enhance!
Slice sweet onions, Homegrown Tomatoes (if available), and Romaine lettuce to top.
Optional Slice of Swiss cheese.
Assemble the beautifully seared Burger with your favorite toppings and the secret sauce.